Sunday, September 11, 2011

Remembering September 11, 2001


Can you believe it's been 10 years already? I certainly can't. I remember I was in 4th grade and I had walked into Mrs. Adams' classroom and she had it on the television. I don't remember much, but I remember everyone was just as morose as could be. I came home and my mom had it on the t.v. and she was just beside herself. I looked on the footage and it showed things falling from the tower. I remember my mom saying "Those are people jumping from the towers." I couldn't believe it...
Mrs. Adams' 4th grade class
I am so proud to be an American. I am so grateful for those innocent men and women who gave their lives that fateful day 10 years ago. I support our troops and all of their efforts. Thank you to all of you who serve our country or those that have served in the past. GOD BLESS AMERICA.

Alan Jackson: Where Were You When the World Stopped Turning

No comments:

Post a Comment