I'm so excited that we all got to go and take a big picture of my entire Freestone family (well, all but 3 I guess)! We all went to my grandparents' farm, 4-mile and took our family pictures. We all laughed and joked around. We took some serious ones, and some, well, interesting ones. *cough* TJ mooned us *cough* :) I was actually really surprised that we got as many good ones as we did, what with 6 kids under the age of six. I had a lot of fun editing them all. Here are some of my more favorite ones:
Those pictures are AMAZING!! Such a great job!! There are so many I love, the laughing ones of your Dad and his parents and sister is so great!! I love the family shots of you guys!! Jos and Luke are looking at them with me and they both keep saying , "OH. I miss them.." We love you guys!!!
ReplyDelete