Yesterday, March 10, the world said goodbye to one of the most brilliant ladies that I have ever had the privilege to meet. Sherrie Wright lost her short, but vicious battle with cancer. I was privileged to meet Sherrie when I started high school. By the time I was a senior, she had helped me with so much that I considered her to be my mom away from home. Every time I was struggling with Sterling Scholar, scholarships, or even just having a rotten day, I knew that I could always talk to Sherrie and she would calm me down and give me the sound advice that I wouldn't be able to find anywhere else.
A blog post is hardly justice enough for what a great lady Sherrie Wright was. She touched every life that she came in contact with. She raised 7 kids, and I am lucky enough to call her baby, Tim, one of my best friends. Sherrie, you were truly a wonderful lady. I will take lessons I've learned from you with me for the rest of my life. I love you and am going to miss you so so much!!!
Sherrie's Obituary
No comments:
Post a Comment