So, I've had some really fun things happen lately, but they may sound lame to your everyday blogger. However, I'm behind on posting so I'll just catch up.
1) I have a new job...AGAIN. I'm now a CNA at a place called Pine View Transitional Rehab. I will work PRN (as needed) but I should still be getting a lot of hours, which means more $$$, with means...
2) I will be taking a summer class. It's Tuesday/Thursday for 3 hours June 26-August ?. Just one, but it's Microbiology. I have taken a more advanced course than this (but didn't pass) and it's my last pre-req for the nursing program at the DATC which....
3) I am applying for the nursing program at the DATC for the 3rd time. If I get in I will start in the Spring of 2013. If I don't, well I'll probably start my mission papers. Who really knows? Not me.
So, these are some highlights. I've also been able to visit some friends of mine that I haven't seen in a while. So life has been alright for now. Wish I had more news, but that's all folks :)
Yippee for new job! That is great. We will be crossing our fingers about the nursing program. We are so excited to see you and hang out. Love ya!
ReplyDelete