I was also able to go trap shooting with the men, my Dad and brother Jake, Grandpa Smith, uncle Dave, cousins Porter and Grady, Mollie, and my cousin Elli. I had a BLAST!! I shot like 70 rounds and was slaying those traps. My shoulder hurt like a beast though! =) We had dinner with all of those mentioned above as well and my Grandma Smith and aunt Joan. I LOVE my family!! I'm so grateful for them! This is a picture of me and my cousin Elli...we are pretty much amazing :)
That Friday I made my way back to the Johansen household for another party where I got to see my friends Tim Wright, Kristen Hair, Sara Barnett, and Rachelle Waite. So good to see them all agian! I also learned how to call someone a "not so nice" name in a weird form of sign language. :) Haha!
Saturday I went ot watch my little buddy Easton play indoor soccer. He's on a La Roca team and they dominated!! :) After that I went to my Grandma Freestone's house to watch BYU take on Utah...yes...I was depressed...oh well.
That night my family and I went to see the lights at temple square! LOVE!!! It was so beautiful!
So yeah...that was basically the rest of my Thanksgiving Break!





No comments:
Post a Comment