Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Blizzard Bash!!
The Blizzard of 2010...maybe not so much. But who am I to complain? Last night I decided to visit my dear second family: the Johansens. I haven't actually seen Micquellyn for several months! I got to sit and chat with Micquellyn and Jaque for a while. I also befreinded their ADORABLE cousin Macey, who happens to love me more than either of them! HAHA!!! The wonderful blizzard that was supposed to ravage the great state of Utah (which was a letdown) was swirling around outside. As we were all chatting, watching Oprah and wondering why in the world people become nuns, Sandy decided that I just needed to stay the night. I told my momma this and she decided that she would have it the same way. Though she may have made a hilarious comment about a bundling sack before she agreed...;) I got to stay the night and play in an EPIC game of Phase 10 and a heated game of Scene It: Disney!! Haha! The Biggest Loser and Parenthood were great too! I was never happier to be stranded in my life!! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment