Me and SkyBear
A couple of good memories: let's see...
With Kij I remember playing ultimate frisbee at lunch all of the time. One time, in particular, the night of our little "senior movie." We were all playing on the football field and Kij and I both went up for the frisbee. I got ahold of it and we crashed right into eachother....he went to the ground =) I can still hear Ashton's voice, " Kij, I still don't get how you played football, and she knocked you to the ground." =)
With Skyler...well, there are so many! I remember in kindergarten I went up and kissed him on the cheek...think that scared him away for a good while! =) Then, there's all of those years we went to Otter Creek; fishing, playing cards, watching movies, skipping rocks and, of course, riding 4-wheelers and having his breakdown and driving me back to camp to get help. =)
Needless to say, I'll definitely miss them both! I have two more in two weeks so I'll definitely have another post. Much love!! The church is true!
No comments:
Post a Comment