Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcoming 2011

Well, much to my despair, 2011 wasn't quite welcomed like it should have been. Seeing as I am now a "big girl" and am in the working world, I was unable to join any friends or family for the new year. I worked from 2-10 and then came home and started cooking my fettucinne alfredo shells, chicken, and peanut butter brownies. Yes friends, I cooked...it's weird. The only thing I did wrong was put the chicken on the wrong burner, leaving me completely puzzled as to why it was taking so freaking long for it to cook. Once the lightbulb came on and the chicken was moved, it took a total of 5 minutes for it to cook. Hooray!! Just as I was dishing up my main course and drinking some sparkling cider from the bottle, Jojo came over and asked if I wanted to watch a zombie movie. Of course, I said yes. =) The zombie movie was delightful and so was the MTV Snooki ball drop. =) We stayed up 'till 2:30ish watching MTV and then I hit the sack. Not much for the new year, so 2012...you'd better be prepared, cuz I'm doing it right in about 365 days!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment