Let's see...a good memory with Ashton...I thought it was HILARIOUS!! We were at the Grantsville football game my senior year. The game was over (we won) and we were all leaving to go home and Baylee and I had stopped to talk to Ashton. Someone stole my camera and went to take a picture witht the three of us and Ashton stuck out his stomach like he was prego and Baylee and I both had out hands over out mouths and it was preety funny! =)
Now, for my next set of missionaries!! Three of my very best friends have all opened their calls! My dear friend Tim Wright is going to the SPAIN, MALAGA mission! I'm super excited for him!! My other two soon-to-be missionaries are Micquellyn and Jaque Johansen! Yes, they are brother and sister! I went to their house to watch them open their mission calls the same day of the Superbowl (in which the Packers DOMINATED!! In your face Warner! Jk...I <3 you). Micquellyn went first and she is going to the GUATEMALA, GUATEMALA CITY CENTRAL mission! And it's warm there, so I know she'll get on just grand and dandy. Then it was Jaque's turn! He opened his and I saw Micquellyn's hand fly to her mouth and Jaque started to cry. Now, I've only ever seen this kid cry once before...and it was rightly deserved...he was in a lot of pain. Anywho...he is going to the GUATEMALA, GUATEMALA CITY SOUTH mission!!! SOO excited!! Well, that's the 411 on my missionaries! I'll have some more soon! =)
Tim!
Jaque and Micquellyn!




No comments:
Post a Comment