Sunday, March 13, 2011

Dougie and Kamers!!

Dougie and Kamers

WOW! So Friday night I went to my dear friends Kami Poll and Doug Houck's wedding reception. They were married for time and all eternity in the temple on Saturday, March 12, 2011. They are so adorable together! I played softball with Kami for 2 years in high school and had some of the greatest times with her! I freaking love her guts!! I remember when I first met Doug too! I was at UVU orientation with my mom and Kami and we saw Doug and Kami introduced us. Turns out we were living in the same apartment complex! I got to really meet Doug through some church activities. One night at ward prayer Doug came up to me and told me he was going to go ask Kami's parents to marry her! I went ballistic and called Micquellyn to tell her and holy cow! I was over the moon! Congrats to Dougie and Kamers!! =)


The Softball Team in St. George

So memories with Kami...well, we played softball and Kami was the pitcher, right? Well, I was batting one day at practice and it was pretty cold outside. Kilmer told Kami to let Whitney pitch and she was all, "let me finish this one (referring to me as the batter)." Well, she threw it really inside and I turned and jumped to avoid getting hit...that ball nailed me and left the most AWESOME bruise EVER!! Haha! I love you Kami and wish you the best girl! =)

The Bruise

No comments:

Post a Comment