Monday, March 7, 2011

I Love Weddings! Drinks All Around! (Fruit Punch Duh)

OMGOSH!!! So Friday my dear friend Kayli Deborah Heywood married the love of her life, Stephen Rolfe Nielson at the Bountiful, Utah temple! I went to the reception and it was soooo Kayli! Seriously...it was decorated perfectly! She looked SO AMAZING in her dress and was glowing! Here is a picture of her dancing with her new hubby:

TENDER!!

Oh man! Good times with Kayli...one thing I'll never forget is one time I was helping Kayli clean out her room (an impossible feat because I was there for 3 hours and we barely put a dent in it) and I was vacuuming under her bed...there were, seriously, like 300 dead bugs under there...NASTY!! But I also remember just hanging out and having some of the most magnificent boy talks and all that other good stuff! Love you Kayli and wish you the best in your married life and wish you your 8 kids and no white walls ;) MWAH!

The night before she left to college =)


No comments:

Post a Comment