Saturday, October 27, 2012

Tough Mudder 2012


On October 13 me, my uncle Kris and my auntie Lori ran in the Tough Mudder in Utah (click on the link to read about it). It is a 12ish mile course with a ton of obstacles! This course was made to test your physical, mental, and emotional abilities as well as team camaraderie. This was, by far, the hardest thing I have ever put myself through in my life. There is no way I could have done it without Kris, Lori, and my fellow Mudders! Here are some cool pictures, sorry for the bad quality :)



We went and jumped into the hot tub after for about an hour and then we took a 2.5 hour nap. It was HEAVENLY!!! I couldn't walk for a couple of days and I had some fetching sweet bruises, but it was so much fun and I am proud to say that I am a Mudder!! :) HOO-RAH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment