Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Driving Miss...MOLLIE?!

   
     This has taken me a little while to post, but my baby sister (who is not so much a baby anymore) just turned 15! That's right folks, she can now legally obtain a permit and get behind the wheel of a car! Maybe it's a good thing I'm leaving now? Anywho, the morning of the 27th dad made crepes and she opened her presents. However, because of school/softball/soccer/mutual we couldn't really do anything that night (except me, I went to the Jazz game!).


     Since we were super busy  the day of, we went to Applebees the Saturday night after. We had a blast! Since we had time to kill waiting for our table Mollie, Jake, dad, and I went over to Sportsman's Warehouse. We all found some particularly attractive hats which presented this photo op:

Yes, we're sexy and we know it.

     The dinner was particularly good, and we wasted no time in telling the waitress it was Mollie's birthday! Who wouldn't pass up a free dessert, after all?


   As you can tell, I had some good fun with Mollie at the end of the clip. Love my little "strawberry" blonde. :)

     I can't believe my baby sis is all growed up! I love you to pieces babe!




And though she may kill me for this picture, I couldn't resist:


No comments:

Post a Comment