Thursday, March 21, 2013

Swimming, Sunshine, Softball, and St. George

     As per tradition, my mom and I headed south last weekend (13th-16th) for the annual March Warm-Up softball tournament in St. George. Mollie made the softball team this year and got to go with the Varsity team! I was one proud sister :) Mom and I went down a couple of days early and we stayed with some friends that have a house down there. Let me just say that I had a BLAST playing with all of their little munchkins! There was a 6-year old, a 3-year old, a 2-year old, and two little ones that are both 18 months. We had a rockin' good time drawing chalk pictures on the sidewalk, riding bikes/scooters, playing football and tag, and going swimming. Yes-they did wear me out, but I loved it! I also found out that Emily is a Ketchup lover...:)


     Mom and I went to the St. George temple for a session. I'm not gonna lie, I was pretty tired (we never slept all that great) and almost fell asleep during the session, but I made it! It was nice to go through with my momma again.

   
     On Friday and Saturday I spent hours in the blazing heat watching Miss Mollie play some killer right field!  They only won one game, but the team got some great experience and bonded as a group! They also went to one of the girls on the team's aunt's house for dinner and some games. Oh boy, did THAT get crazy! I haven't laughed that hard in a while! Well, I got a great tan and got to watch my baby sis play some ball. What better way to spend my weekend?!



No comments:

Post a Comment