Sunday, May 1, 2011

Fun in Logan! (Yes, it's possible)

So on Friday the 29th and Saturday the 30th I was visiting my dear friends Jaque Johansen and Tim Wright in Logan, Utah! It was such a blast! I got there and we went to watch their friend Andrew and his band, The Mattress Tag Conspiracy, play in their clubhouse. They were pretty awesome! After that we went to catch a little bit of the Sean Kingston concert on USU campus. It was ok, we only heard like 4 songs, but I got to hear my favorite Dutty Love feat. Nikki Minaj! WOO!! We went back to the apartment and watched Casino Royal. It was pretty legit! After the movie got over at like 1:30am I went over to another girl's apartment to stay the night. We were going to go to the temple the next morning but it was completely booked at the baptismal font so that didn't happen. That afternoon we decided to go long boarding. I've never been before, but I caught on to it pretty quick. It is SOO much fun!! I got a little battle scar and so did Jaque, but it was still fun. I want to go buy a long board now. Here are some pictures of our wounds

We came back to the apartment and cleaned them off and since they had no Hydrogen Peroxide we used hand sanitizer...it hurt like a mother...and Jaque made fun of me for yelling out in pain...yeah, pretty sure my battle scar trumps his in size and depth so I win. HA!

That night we had a date at their apartment. Their friend Andrew brought a girl named Aleece (spelling?),
Jaque asked a girl named Teah
and I was with Tim.
We had a pizza and talked about a plethora of topics before moving on to the best part of the night, RISK! That was, by far, the funnest game ever! We played in teams. We all ganged up on Jaque and Teah so they were the first ones to lose. Then Tim and I staged and EPIC comeback at the end of the game, taking over North America, part of Europe, and part of South America. Needless to say we were obliterated on Andrew and Aleece's next turn, but it was SO much fun!! =)

The winners and their map of World Domination (with the exception of Asia because Jaque cleared the board)


No comments:

Post a Comment