Ok, so the random frog picture. I was in a really wacky mood and I looked down at the tie, turned to Shandie and said, "Look, it's a chromosome." Don't ask me why...just me being random. =)
Thursday, May 19, 2011
OYSA 40th Ward Opening Social
So I am back in Happy Valley fora while and on Monday the 16th we had our ward opening social. We went to the Bishop's house to party like rockstars and watch Megamind. I LOVE that show! Anywho, we played water balloon volleyball. Cody and I dominated! I also played PIG with some boys on the basketball court. It was SO much fun! The burgers were quite delicious too! Shandie and I sat on the front lawn all curled up in our blankets to watch the movie. We took some pictures after with out cute little Bishop. He is the bestest bishop ever! All in all, a very good night to be in Orem. I love my ward! =)


Ok, so the random frog picture. I was in a really wacky mood and I looked down at the tie, turned to Shandie and said, "Look, it's a chromosome." Don't ask me why...just me being random. =)
Ok, so the random frog picture. I was in a really wacky mood and I looked down at the tie, turned to Shandie and said, "Look, it's a chromosome." Don't ask me why...just me being random. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment