Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Momma's Day With A Pinch Of Butter

HAPPY MOMMA'S DAY!! Oh how I LOVE my mommy! I'm so grateful for my momma and all of the things that she does for me. This last year (when I've been at college and mother-deprived) I have really come to appreciate my mother. She has been my rock. Going off on my own I'm truly grateful that my mom taught me how to cook (well, sort of), clean, do laundry, and countless other things that have saved me throughout the school year. I love you more than words can say my dear mother!

 


Today was also my dear friend Zack Butterfield's (or Butters as we call him) farewell. He will leave on Wednesday for Mexico! He is going to be such a great missionary. He's got a great sense of humor and is so strong in the gospel. he's such a rock! We've had so many good times such as:
1) Him being our soccer manager. I'll never forget that poor van full of golfer boys on the way home from our soccer game against Carbon. All of the girls were waving to them and then you hear Butters yell, "BACK OFF! THEY'RE ALL MINE!" Oh Joy!
2) Also, he would film our games. After one of our games he was climbing down from the ladder and I looked back at the perfect time (I was the only one who actually saw it) and saw Butters get his foot caught in the ladder and totally eat it! I was laughing so hard!
and 3) Going to the Last Chance Dance our junior year. That was such a fun date!
We've had so many good times and you will do great things Butters! Good luck!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment