Monday, July 25, 2011

I WANT YOUR BAD ROMANCE!!

Eek! Another missionary down! On June 20, after a long drive together to Thanksgiving Point, I said farewell to one of my best buddies, Tim. Do not let the title fool you, we are just super good friends with many great inside jokes (hence, the title). I got to hang out with him the weekend before he left. It wasn't quite as adventurous as when the 3 Amigos (Tim, Jaque, and myself) get together, but it was still pretty grand. Since a lot of the superhero movies are coming out lately, Tim decided that he wanted to see as many as possible before he left. As we had already seen Thor and X-Men, Tim decided that we should also hit The Green Lantern. I'm not really the best judge of movies, but anything with Ryan Reynolds in a tight shirt is pretty promising! ;) And the movie was actually pretty good. Sadly, I will most likely be seeing all of the sequels (as well as Harry Potter) all by my lonesome. Oh well, at least the boys can't make fun of me when I'm drooling over how hot the actors are...
Thor, The Green Lantern, and Dr. X
(seriously, they're HOT)

So, back to Tim :) That Monday I had to drive back to Orem and Tim was visiting some family near there so I drove him to Thanksgiving Point. It was nice to just chat for an hour or so. When the time came to say goodbye it was pretty sad. We hugged and said our goodbyes. I teared up a bit...he is in the MTC until August 30, and then heads off to Malaga, Spain. Oh I'm gonna miss him!

YOUR LOVE IS MY DRUG!!!


2 comments: