Monday, July 25, 2011

Life As I Know It...Will Always Change

So I've done like 5 updates today, but this is the last one, I swear! This is just a small update of what I'm doing with life. So here it goes!
1) Phlebotomy: I am now a licensed phlebotomist! Look out :)

2) I shall no longer be going to Utah Valley University. That is right folks, I'm moving home to go to Weber State, great, Great, GREAT!!

3) Moving home means I get to quit my job as a CNA. I am no longer a butt wiper for a living!!!

4) My dad taught me how to drive a stick shift. His idea of learning was to throw me in the driver's seat in Kaysville and then saying, "Ok, get us home in one piece and don't kill my truck." REAL comforting! It was very frustrating and, well, let's just say that that truck is a very "blessed" truck and it's a good thing my mom was NOT with us...However, I am proud to report that we are both still alive and the Gutless Wonder still has a transmission :)



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS post..I like the Butt wiping shirt!!! Very cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right? I found it and it made me giggle :)

    ReplyDelete