Alrighty, so many of you may be curious about post, as I am not married. I ran across this article on Facebook about a man who has been divorced twice and was giving advice to his sister before her wedding. He couldn't really give her much good advice on how to make it work, but he had loads of ideas on how NOT to screw it up because of his experience. I may not be married, but I can tell that this guy knows what he is talking about and any couple would be smart to follow this advice :) Click here to read more about his 16 points, which are:
1. Don't stop holding her/his hand
2. Don't stop trying to be attractive
3. Don't always point out her/his weaknesses
4. Don't stop cooking for him/her
5. Don't yell at your spouse
6. Don't call names
7. Don't be stingy with your money
8. Don't argue in front of the kids
9. Don't encourage each other to skip working out
10. Don't poop with the bathroom door open
11. Don't stop kissing her/him
12. Don't stop having fun together
13. Don't pressure each other
14. Don't label each other with negative labels
15. Don't skip out on things that are important to him/her
16. Don't emotionally distance yourself after a fight

No comments:
Post a Comment