Thursday, January 10, 2013

Shredding Snowbasin





On January 1st my Mom and I went skiing/snowboarding at Snowbasin. We went to the top of Strawberry and the view was breathtaking! Ogden valley was having a serious inversion (yet another reason Morgan is awesome) so it made for a brilliant view off of the back of the mountain. It was like looking out into a clouded floor. Almost heavenly. Maybe that's why I thought it was so awesome :)
I'm so glad that my parents raised me to do a lot of things outdoors because the things I get to see and experience are WAY cooler than anything people see in books or on the television! I hope I can enjoy all of these adventures with my family in the future!


And now for my favorite picture of that day. My Mom said that I looked like a storm trooper. I think it is the single most coolest snowboarding picture that I have ever taken! :)

1 comment: