Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Les Miserables

   
     Ok, I went to see Les Miserables on New Years and I fell in love with it! So much so that I bought the soundtrack. Yeah...I think I'm driving my parents crazy! However, my favorite singer HAS to be Mr. Russell Crowe. Yeah, if I'm being totally honest I loved him before Les Miz. Gladiator is one of my all-time favorite movies! Anywho, back to the subject. Russell Crowe: beautiful voice, beautiful man...can you tell I love this guy!? :) I couldn't find a clip of him singing :( so you'll just have to check i-Tunes or something :)


     So, not only am I obsessed with Russell Crowe, but my dream role for that musical (I pick one for every musical I see) would definitely be Madame Thenardier played by Helena Bonham Carter. Mostly because I fetching love Helena Bonham Carter, but also because of the song that she gets to sing with Sacha Baron Cohen: Master of the House. It is the funniest song in the whole flipping show and, yeah, loved it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment