Ok, so I was recently criticized on Facebook for not updating my blog (oh yes, you know who you are!). So, since it's pretty much been 7 years since my last post...here is a new update on the wonderfully, boringly, awesome life of ME!
1) School.
School is going great here at the concrete slab. I've had no prblem adapting to the fact that I'm only in school for 4ish hours a day as opposed to 7ish. Tests are a constant pain in my Freshman 15 butt!!! Oh well. As long as I'm happy...I guess...yeah, sure.
2) Work.
As you may or may not know (if the latter, we are not caught up in life and you should CALL ME!!) I work at Provo Rehab & Nursing as a CNA. For someone out of high school $10/hour is pretty legit shiz. I have fun...as much fun as you can have at work...so yeah.
3) Halloween.
I had the lovely unfortunate mishap of working Halloween night. On the plus side, I got to dress up. Well, all I did was paint my face...it looked like this.
Now for the best part of this costume...I worked in the Psych unit that day. Yeah...I pretty much scared the poop out of my favorite resident. Like really. She screamws, sat down, started shaking and crying. I felt terrible, but c'mon...how can you not laugh at that!?!?!? =)
4) Hunting!
Last weekend I went to the end of the world (Logan) to go hunting with my family. No worries all of you animal rights people, it was so rainy I hardly even saw anything. The spike really wasn't worth it. The highlights were:
a) Going on the annual D.I. run with alll of the women. We packed so much crap into that car it's a miracle we all fit! Plus, my dear cousin's wife DaNiel got hit on by some Mexi named Miguel. Yes, I could've done something...but really, would you rather interject and explain that she is married with a little boy OR sit there and watch as she turns red and has that sad look of desperation every time your eyes meet?
b) Having my two wonderfulous male associates (thank you President Porter) come up and have dinner with the fam. I loved how I watched form the hill as they took a wrong turn and got stuck in the mud. I think my little cousin Easton had more fun with Jaque then I did. It was EPIC!! LOVE YOU JAQUE AND TIM!!
So yeah...that is life. Maybe I'l get around to posting another thing within the next 4 years or so...who knows. That is all.

No comments:
Post a Comment