Saturday, November 13, 2010

Living The Spoiled Life

Last weekend I got to go home for my dear momma's birthday! I had a blast with the family! We opened presents, went to dinner at Tepanyaki's, ate cheesecake, and watched a movie. Just the 5 of us. And, as you know, there is really nothing that can beat the combo of food, family, and fun all in one night! The next morning Smallz, mom and I went to Super Saturday at the church! We made some really cute stuff for a couple of the grandmothers. Then we got to my newfound skill of making bows out of zippers. I went on a zipper/bow rampage and made four of them! One for my sister, two for me, and one for cute little Emily Ferrin. =) After 4ish hours I started to get a little bored, so my dears Amanda June Low and Molly Adams and I went into the bathroom and played the whipped cream game. For those of you deprived children the whipped cream game is played by squirting a small amount of luscious cream on top of your hand. Then you basically hit the wrist with your opposite hand and the whipped cream shoots up into the air and you have to catch it in your mouth (obviously the hand motion is hard to put into words. If you are interested, please inquire further next time you see my face). Here are a couple pitures of the events...

My  zipper bows and me in the bathroom with whipped cream on my face and my bows in my hair =)

On Thursday the 11 I went and had lunch with my dear daddy-o. We went to Cabella's and had luch upstairs. YUMMY!!! It's nice cuz it's just me and him and we don't get to have that very often. Even when I go home he usually has to work or I'm out with friends or doing homework and crap so I enjoy every second of daddy/daughter time! After lunch we shopped in the bargain cave and looked at shoes and we just got to talk. The funniest part was, as we were walking up the stairs we saw this GIANT lawn chair!! I sat in it and it made me look like even more of a midget than I already am! Hehe! I <3 my daddy!!



















Last, but not least, every Friday there is a devotional at the Institute. This week was none other than....Chad Lewis. He played in the NFL for like 9 years and won a Superbowl Title in 1999. He is like a 3-time all-pro player!! I was super stinking excited and I got a picture with him. BOOM-YA baby!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment